Hi Shawneeki Golfers
Update November 12
Rate change starting Monday November 16th
Weekday :$50.00 tax in walking ( 9 am to 1:04 pm)
Weekday $55.00 tax in riding (9:00am to 1:04)
Please call golf shop to book afternoon times. (905 478 4211)
It has been a crazy year, not knowing if we could open to being very busy. This year has been a great opportunity for us to provide safe recreation during this Covid timeframe. We strive to provide a great golf course with great service at a reasonable price.
As many courses close, we are planning to stay open as we know this winter will be tough and long enough with Covid around.
Booking & Paying For Tee Times:
You can book by phone and pay at Pro Shop window counter for your green fee when you arrive. On line booking will start shortly. When purchasing at the counter, using a tap card is encouraged and cash will not be accepted. (905 478 4211) No one some bookings or walk ons.
Arriving for Your Pre-booked Tee Times:
- You must make a tee time before you come to Shawneeki .Arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time. A Shawneeki greeter will make contact with you upon arrival and direct you when and where to proceed . Look for greeter at East end of parking lot. The range and putting green will be closed until further notice. Everyone will be coming from the parking lot around the East side of the building and social distancing in line on before play.
Power Carts and Pull Carts
- Power carts will be disinfected between use and may only be shared with members of the same household. Otherwise, single riders per cart only. Regular prices apply to single use riders in power carts. Pull cart rentals will be available and sanitized between each use.
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- The washrooms in the clubhouse will be closed. Temporary outdoor bathrooms near clubhouse and existing on course bathrooms will be open. To reduce exposure,the pro shop, the banquet hall, bar ,locker rooms and washrooms in clubhouse will be closed until further notice.
Driving Range, Club Rentals & Storage
- Club rentals, storage, driving range and putting green will be closed until further notice.
Food & Beverage
- Some sandwiches and limited menu , snacks and beverages will be available for purchase at our new Snack Bar take out counter window. The kitchen, patio and inside seating will be closed until further notice. There will be a beverage cart on course.
While On The Course
- You must maintain distancing on the course between your partners and other groups. The flagstick will stay in at all times. The hole cups have been modified so you dont reach onto the hole..No touching the flagstick, partners clubs or golf ball. Only pick up your golf ball. As there will be no rakes, get a good lie in sand trap and smooth over after your shot. Bring your wipes or sanitizer to store in your bag for the summer and use them when you deem it necessary.
- We will minimize the surfaces that could be touched. You will see no trap rakes, no ball washers, no benches. The on course washrooms will be open with enhanced cleaning. Please stow your garbage in a pocket of your bag and take it home with you. Please return your power cart to drop off area.
See you soon
Shawneeki Pro Shop
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @shawneekigc
Check out Club News or the Events Calendar for upcoming events at Shawneeki.
Call to book your tee time (905) 478 4211