Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Shawneeki Golf Club has implemented many new policies and practices to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. We encourage everyone to read through the following if you plan to visit our facility.
- If you are sick, or have been in contact with anyone who has covid-19 please do not arrive on golf course property
- Signage is posted along the driveway, please follow signs towards the parking lot and up to the clubhouse
- Tee time check in is located at the far East end of the lot, follow signs and paths towards the East end of the club house and see Greeter.
- Please arrive at the golf course no more than 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tee off to avoid line-ups and crowding around the club house. If you arrive earlier please wait at your car.
- Pro shop will be open at 6:30am on weekdays and 6:00am on weekends
- Tee time booking is available 8 days in advance
- All tee times must be made in advance – no walk ons will be accepted
- Please call the proshop to schedule your tee off time (905) 478-4211 or go on line at www.shawneeki.com
- Tee times will be averaging 12 minute intervals with appropriate spacing between groups
- We will only be booking for walking only, the power carts will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Power carts are available for rental. There is a limit of 1 player per cart, unless you live in the same household
- We cannot guarantee that you will get a cart when you book, there is a limited supply with the new rule of 1 person per cart
- Pull carts are available for rental and again are first come first serve
- Starters and backshop staff will direct customers towards which power carts or pull carts to take to ensure they have been properly sanitized
- Rental clubs are NOT available
- The club house is closed
- Proshop goods and services are available through the pro shop window (facing patio)
- Snack bar purchases are available through a club house window just left of the pro shop (facing patio)
- Clubhouse bathrooms are currently closed. There are on course bathrooms #5,#10,#14 and in parking lot available for use.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed to protect employees and customers during payment interactions
- Floor markings and signage will be used to maintain 2 meters of space between customers when a lineup is required
- Wearing a mask outside around the clubhouse is advisable when you can not maintain distancing. The Clubhouse is closed to public at this time so you will not need a mask for inside.
- Patio is open for business and properly spaced.
Golf Course Procedures
- Social distancing must be maintained on the golf course AT ALL TIMES between players and staff (6 ft at all times)
- The flag stick must remain in the hole AT ALL TIMES
- No on course items such as bunker rakes, ball washers or benches are available
Golf Course Departure
- Customers are encouraged to remove their personal belongings and any garbage from power carts and pull carts prior to returning them
- Power carts and pull carts will be returned to the designated area where social distancing can be maintained between the driving range and first tee
If golfers choose to stop playing or leave the course due to rain they will not be permitted back on the course. The greeter/backshop will ask one member from each group to collect rain checks for the entire group to prevent grouping.
The same will apply if the course is cleared due to lightning and golfers are pulled off. Golfers will be asked to bring their carts to the cart return area and one member will collect rain checks for the entire group.
The course will be closed off until the weather clears and tee times can resume. Carts will only be allowed again if the course is dry enough.