Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Shawneeki Golf Club has implemented many new policies and practices to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. We encourage everyone to read through the following if you plan to visit our facility.
- If you are sick, have symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has covid-19 please do not arrive on golf course property. Please follow self assessment sheet posted at Pro Shop and Snack Bar takeout windows,
- Drive to the far east side of parking lot to unload equipment,
- Tee time check window in is located at the far East end of the parking lot on south side of Clubhouse.
- Please arrive at the golf course no more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee off to avoid line-ups and gathering around the club house. If you arrive earlier please wait at your car.
- The Pro shop will be open each day until dusk with Pro shop items for sale .
- Tee time booking is available 8 days in advance
- All tee times must be made in advance – no walk ons will be accepted
- Please call the Pro shop to schedule your tee off time (905) 478-4211 or go on line at www.shawneeki.com
- Tee times will be averaging 12 minute intervals with appropriate spacing between groups
- We are only booking for walking only online and by telephone. The power carts will be on a first come first serve basis. The driving range is open. Tuesday night, the last range bucket sale is 7pm as we cut early Wednesday morning.
- Power carts are available for rental and there is no more mask wearing guideline as of July 16, 2021 when people are riding in a golf cart. There will be a additional fee for people refusing to share or just want their own cart.
- We cannot guarantee that you will get a cart when you book a tee time, there is a limited supply. This will get better as people share carts again.
- Pull carts are available for rental and again are first come first serve
- Starters and backshop staff will direct customers towards which power carts or pull carts to take, to ensure they have been properly sanitized
- Rental clubs are NOT available
- The club house is closed but available for bathroom access to mask wearing customers.
- Pro Shop goods and services are available through the pro shop window (facing patio) i.e Golf balls, gloves, hats, polos and outerwear
- Snack bar takeout purchases are available through a club house window just left of the pro shop (facing patio). Hours will vary depending on play and weather. Please provide name and contact info when enjoying the patio.
- Clubhouse bathrooms will open July 16th . There are on course bathrooms #6,#10 (clubhouse), and hole 14
- Plexiglas shields have been installed to protect employees and customers during payment interactions
- Floor markings and signage will be used to maintain 2 meters of space between customers when a lineup is required and mask required when in a line up.
- Wearing a mask outside around the clubhouse is advisable when you can not maintain distancing. The Clubhouse is closed to public at this time but you will need mask to come inside for bathroom use.
- Patio is open for business, just takeout, for time being .No inside dining.
- Menu and hours may be vary.
- Please respect mask rule inside clubhouse and maintain 6 feet apart from staff and other customers.
Golf Course Procedures
- Social distancing must be maintained on the golf course AT ALL TIMES between players and staff (6 ft at all times)
- The flag stick must remain in the hole AT ALL TIMES
- No on course items such as bunker rakes, ball washers or benches are available
Golf Course Departure
- Customers are encouraged to remove their personal belongings and any garbage from power carts and pull carts prior to returning them
- Power carts and pull carts will be returned to the designated area where social distancing can be maintained between the driving range and first tee
- You can enjoy the patio after the round.
If golfers choose to stop playing or leave the course due to rain they will not be permitted back on the course. The greeter/backshop will ask one member from each group to collect rain checks for the entire group to prevent grouping.
The same will apply if the course is cleared due to lightning and golfers are pulled off. Golfers will be asked to bring their carts to the cart return area and one member will collect rain checks for the entire group.
The course will be closed off until the weather clears and tee times can resume. Carts will only be allowed again if the course is dry enough.